Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Beginning...

As any one who has found themselves on this page should have noticed, I've decided to start a new blog. I already have one here, but it's primarily for freewriting and inspiring myself.

This blog is going to serve a different purpose.

I've just graduated university and while I'm looking for a job, I find myself with excessive free time on my hands. Since getting one of my novels published is one of my dearest ambitions, I thought that I would take a page from Jez (All Writers are Lunatics) and start a blog to track my writing progress.

I don't know how effective this will be, but it's worth a shot, isn't it?

So to those of you who have stumbled across my little piece of internet space, welcome! I hope you enjoy what I have to say and feel free to offer up anything you want to say in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment